Wanna go for a ride?
Just take a look at the two-book
series of Venus and Her Lover:
(1) The Pillow Book of Venus and Her Lover – Reinventing the Myth takes you on the ride of a lifetime into your most intimate fantasies and out of a world of dysfunction. This illustrated book reveals a currently emerging paradigm, where the Masculine and Feminine principles meet on level ground. In accordance with an Integral way of thinking, we can celebrate our bodies, sex is sacred, and relationships become sustainable. No more “War Between the Sexes”!
(2) Venus and Her Lover - The Memoir describes the ecstasies and exposes the trials of two artists, JG Bertand and Becca Tzigany, who unwittingly embarked upon their own tantric path by painting and writing about their love affair. They soon discovered that their paintings and poetry invoked archetypal energies, and as they became more conscious of them, Becca and James allowed these forces to have a romp through their lives.
This is what happened:
(1) the Caribbean – element of WATER
(2) Tuscany, Italy – element of AIR
(3) Hawai’i – element of FIRE
(4) New Mexico, USA – element of EARTH
(5) India - element of ETHER
► an exploration of conscious sexuality (Tantra) and relationship
► a romantic personal memoir & travelogue
► an analysis of world mythology
► a spiritual quest for Kosmic awareness and nondual liberation
► a sociological /political /psychological /environmental /religious study
of the role of the Masculine/Feminine or anima/animus dichotomy in
Over ten years in the making,Venus and Her Lover plumbs the depths of the “final frontier” for most people – the shadows of our sexual natures – to offer a vision, literally, of what relationship with ourselves, one another, and our world might look like. As the Fates would have it, it turned out being sexy and fun, too!